- To statistically analyse the information accessed by users of our website. The details collected may include users’ browser activity when they visit us, the path users follow through our website, information on the visitor’s internet service provider, the number of times users access the website and their behaviour when visiting (the pages visited, forms they have filled in and similar).
- To identify the users who visit us following an invitation from an associated website or sponsored link.
For more information on Google Analytics, please see www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of details for analytic purposes on the part of Google Analytics you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you would like to receive additional information on the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to remove your details from the registers of these companies, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to inform you of the possible installation of cookies beforehand. You can also choose for these to be automatically deleted whenever you close your browser or shut down your machine or device. For more information on how to do this, see the following:
– For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes.
– For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES.
– For Safari on IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES.
– For Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/.